Ted and I have officially been married 27 days! And we both agree that this has been the best month of our lives.
Here are some of my favorite things about married life :
- Being able to call my love 'family'.
- Introducing myself as Cassandra Fischer. Still getting used to that.
- Watching 'Friends' before we go to bed.
- Letting him see me in the ugly moments. While we dated I thought I would hate being so vulnerable with a man. I'm talking no makeup, first thing in the morning vulnerable. But it's solidified my confidence in his love for me.
- Dreaming about our future children.
- Feeling so much more fulfillment at work because I know I'm helping support not only myself, but my love.
- Our little apartment. We love it.
- Being able to choose love, everyday.